Sunday, March 15, 2009

To Love You More

Still remember the song you sent to me,

Your excitement, from your words,

You asked me to read the lyrics and saying those words are what you wanted to tell me,

I read them word by word,

I felt touched and i guess i could feel you on that night,

But i was shaking on the other morning,

and the nights after that,

I am losing something,

a believe, someone, you...

as a song is too cold,

and i can't hold it tight...

-To Love You More-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHYgVnF9aBY

3 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

Oh my, i love this song...ryan..*pat on ur back* it'll be fine k...

Kenji said...

*pat pat* Well if you're down in the gutter, it's always sucky! So, I hope a simple "Cheer up!" will help you back on your foot again! Take care ok!?

Ryan said...

wah,
thanks....

just as always, i wil be fine...

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart