Monday, February 25, 2013

A smile from a friend worth a million dollars

I just posted a series of the pictures I took a year ago almost the same time now.
I really wished to see how it would make an impact on the feeling for the person being photographed, when she looked at the lady from the picture one year go, what comes through her mind, what has been different since then...

At the same time, I have the chance to ask myself, what do I get from this? was I happy doing this? and if yes, will I be always feeling good doing it?
I know a thing that I like seeing most, I like to see my friends smile, which will worth a lot to me :) and I hope the pictures will act as a net to capture some happy moments they had on that time...


No comments:

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart