Thursday, January 24, 2008

My stock clearance!!! 中古

knowing i am going to graduate soon on this coming end of April is something great, but realising that i have too many things in my current rent house made me very frustrated, i know i will not be able to bring all of them with me anywhere though a lot of them are something i love a lot...

just wish you guys will help me to clear some, with the low prices i set...and help me to fulfill my next goal on buying the Pro camera D40, Nikon...haha.... Then buying my things become something meaningful, cause you are helping me, fulfulling someone's dream... Just wish you guys don't feel shy to post comments, and questions.....everyone is so welcome.....



Oxford dictionary(so obvious), English to english. Looked new though being used a lot. I lost the disc in the Dictionary. Rm 10
Mini phone. 100% new. a gift from my sis, never used, the angle of the head can be adjusted. Rm 5
Stainless steel necklace. 80% new. Wore not more than three times, a gift from my friend which i found not very suit my style. Rm 18
Mouse pad. 100% new. A prize from the speech contest, with the calculator function and name card holder in one. Rm5


Parker pen, in black ink. 100% new. Gift from friend. Rm 5
Paper clipper. 100% new. Gift from friend. Rm 3
Yonex racket bag. Looked new. 2 layers, methalic blue in colour. Rm15



2GB MP4. 80% new. was being kept properly after i was given another one from the speech contest, bought not more than 1 year, white in colour with box, charger and the disc. Rm 85
Roller skaters. 85% new. wore not more than 4 times. Bought not more than half a year in Jusco. Size 8, blue in colour, with the box. Rm 28
Ankles' protectors? 85% new. bought with the roller skaters, black in colour with 3 pairs in a bag. Rm 8
USM Bag, black. Looked good. Given by my senior, quite small in size. Rm4
Coin saver? 貯金箱。100% new. Bought in Japan, with the traditional lady in kimono on the surface. Rm 5




Toy. 100% new. Bought at Japan, with music and light when button pressed, two AAA battery needed, with box, blue. Rm 5


Toy. 100% new. Bought in Japan, with music and light when button pressed, two AAA battery needed, with box, red. Rm 5


Wood statue? Old. Bought in Japan. Nothing special, just traditional with Japanese culture
Canon electrical dictionary. chinese to english, english to chinese dict. with some other functions. Rm 12
. ‘I AM’ boot? 75% new. wore not more than 10 times, looked brand new, size 41, brown with full leather. Rm 30
'Background' slip-on. old, size 9. Rm10

5 comments:

Max said...

wei, stock clearance is it? y u sell them before telling us? we should be ur VIP customers ma!!! The things many are so new, u really don wan ah? The roller skate 'stock' still got or not? If yes, pls reserve it for me. I want to buy... Thanks! U like?

Ryan said...

Max, hey, sure can reserve for you lar...it's really new...

Anonymous said...

hi ryan.. good idea to sell off your stuff to gain some profit for a new camera.. =P

im interested in the dictionary and shoe (maybe, if it fits me.. =p)

so, what do i have to do to get hold of it? lol

hit me back ^^,

oh yah, gong xi fa chai to yah

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

hi, Marcus.first,Gong Xi Fa Chai too..wish you have a wonderful year 2008...
really thanks for viewing my blog...and really excited to hear from your interest on my shoe and dictionary...

errr, actually i don't really have any idea on how to get my things to you or let you try on my shoe...but are you living in Penang? if yes, it would be much more easier...we can meet up one day for that...

or do you have any other better idea?(i have zero experience on selling things this way..sorry)...
:)

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart