Monday, June 23, 2008

Mine.....

you had been so close to me,
you were so mine...
i promised i will bring you come to Singapore when i get back to Malaysia this August,
then i need to break my promise,
blame me, blame this country, blame the people from this country...
they are trying to break us apart,
they did succeed to make me break my first promise to you,
but i will not let them have the second chance disappoint you twice,
they can never stop me to own you, holding you, loving you........
give me some time, let me prove my love to you,
i will bring you to me very very soon.......
my Nikon D100......


1.8" optical format

3:2 Aspect Ratio

Primary GRGB Colour filters

Interline frame readout Trensfer method

3110 x 2030 (6.31 million) Total number of pixels

3032 x 2016 (6.11 million) Number of effective pixels

3000 x 2000 (6 million square pixels) Active pixels

23.4 x 15.6 mm Active imager area

900 mV Saturation signal

-80 dB Smear

3.06 fps (single channel mode), 5.09 fps (dual channel mode) Frame rate

No comments:

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart