Monday, January 26, 2009

My Chinese New Year eve...

Chinese New Year Eve, how could i be that unlucky, that i need to look for doctor, and asked the doctor to take off my ear ring!! shit...bullshit...

my left ear was swolen (must be due to uncontrolable stomach filling with big prawns, eggs, crabs, .....), yesterday i pleaded my aunt to help me take off it as it was bringing me so much pain at night...accident happened as the earring actually went into my ear, and caused bleeding at my whole left ear. i did not notice it but was not able to stand still and almost fainted...(must be too painful)...

was sent to clinic, and let the doctor did the thing...need to take pills (hate it...)
what Bull year, had brought to me...??? Happy 2009, Happy Chinese New Year....

4 comments:

-KeO- said...

It was chinese new year eve rite?
don't worry, all bad thing leave it to the new-past year..
this year u'll be very "soon" la...
i wish you BEST luck~!
give you all my support! enough?^_^

Ryan said...

haha, hope so...

seng lei kuai yin...

Anonymous said...

happy new year~~~~
all the best to u ,yeah~~~~~~~~~
hehe...

Anonymous said...

幸好耳洞密掉了。。。
-琪-

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart