Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Birthday Celebration 4

forgot to take a nice one before i ate my lovely and tasty cake...


never thought two of us could finish this, but we did...
impressive...
emm, actually the celebration on my Birthday started with a 10 dollar massage, which was a Pain to me...never had this painful massage on my back...
then, it was the dinner, with the cakes....and birthday song from the stuffs.....
lastly, a movie, Harry Potter, which i fell asleep at the middle part, i'm supposed it was due to i was too tired, not because of the movie is boring....
thanks for my Lovely roomate for all this lovely arrangement, was a surprise for me...


6 comments:

iKveRyO JuliaN said...

is this manhattan fish market??
tasty....

梁曉翔 said...

no invite me also...so bad.. =(

Kenji said...

Hmm... Manhattan Fish Market!? O_O

chee said...

bravo~ finished just by 2 of you~

Ryan said...

Julian, Kenji,
may disappoint you a bit, it's not,
it was Fish & Co...

Vincent,
should have asked you to join, would not be that difficult to finish then...
ha...

Chee oi,
yeah, impressed
and so Proud of our big Stomach...

max said...

count me in!
my stomach is limitless when it comes to FISH!
but i'm on a vege diet rite now, and u hv just lured me to quit it... :-P

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart