Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He insists i need to post his beautiful SMALL room.....then i did

His Tidy room....

can't speak a word when i saw this is the only picture in his room...

cause i got the same in mine....


the Light, with real crystals.....

which he was so proud of....


the painting, we both like very much.....


Apple chairrr??
I'm not sure is it because when you are so alone...you need friend so much, and i guess i am very lucky that when i was lost, and when i was at the lowest, my best friend is always there to me...
Always i feel grateful and pleased when i know when i lost almost everything, i have my best friends there, who shows full support no matter where i fall... they call, they look for me, then they caught me back, and put me back to shape....
Found that i become more forgetful when the day passes....
was so worried i got 'Lao Ren Ci Tai', but i never can forget how we met each other and built up our friendship... just like you never forget when you first saw me (when we were still Form 3), my face was full of pimples....
Things change, Lovers change, i'm tired of it....guess i will get more sick of this changes and may not want to face any of this anymore....
at this moment, i wish i will have all my Best friends around....they are my eternity Loves.......

3 comments:

Kenji said...

Sounds less emo than the few I've read before, and I take it as a good thing! I have to say, my parents always say friends are a waste of time, but I dunno... I think they have just not met the nicer people out there i think and I'm glad I got the chance! And so do you! xD

Joel,约珥 said...

hope also i find my good friend...

Ryan said...

dont even listen to God, if you think God is wrong...

:)

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart