Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lego.Land (II)

Alright, this is something I enjoyed when I visited Legoland, the world of miniature at the center of this land is amazing. It amused me so much, here I share some of them I love with you here :)

How interesting if there is one in this colour in real
Oh, I love this cruise


This is made so purposely to please Singaporean visitors :D

These few shots are my favourite

I love this shot, how would they ever thought of putting a small girl at that spot!



Some shots at castle, look at the wall with cracks...


Back to some old age...

No comments:

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart