Sunday, June 23, 2013

Old & New friends


In the weekend, I met an old friend and a new friend
The excitements from both were indescribably great;

I did not expect I still got a chance to get in touch again with my old friend
=> Giap
*My senior in my secondary school
*One of my favorite blogger (have been reading his blog until lost contact, and his blog brought down)
*My idol in Chinese writing
Thanks for the advanced technology, and Facebook, which makes finding long lost friend easier
I am so glad that I am able to read good blogpost again from him :)

Because of the same interest on Photography, I met a new friend
=> Kenny
*A hairstylist
He showed me his Sony Nex 6 which is so cool with all recent features
We ended sitting under the our HDB block with beers and nuts and talking craps until midnight
It was so fun and at that time, I finally realised the joy of those 'uncles' sitting at the coffee shops with beers and talk craps loud~
The fact is I have become one uncle too :)




No comments:

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart