Monday, July 8, 2013

- My Love -

I find this song is so relevant to my current emotion, feelings.I have too much inside; yet I made no talking

MY LOVE - Celine Dion
My love, we have seen it allThe endless confession, the rise and fallAs fragile as a childBut lately I'm sorry I can't hold a smile
But I stand tall to get byNo matter how hard I try to hide
Did you know I take the time for you?Did you know that I would see you through?Did you know that I would play the part?I must've made it clear right from the start
My love, can you give me strength?Somehow I forgot how to ease my painI know I'm right where I belongSomething from nothing never proved me wrong
But I stand tall to get byNo matter how hard I try to hide
Did you know I take the time for you?Did you know that I would see you through?Did you know that I would play the part?I must've made it clear right from the start
I would share my whole life with youWould you do the same for me?I would give all I am to youWould you do the same for me?
And I will stand tall to get byNo matter how hard I try to hideCould you see I've been brave?Did you notice all my mistakes?There were times I could feel you read my mind
Did you know I take the time for you?Did you know that I could see right through?Did you know that I would play the part?I know I made it clear right from the start


No comments:

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart