Sunday, December 23, 2012

Irasshaimase, here I am a waiter



It has been such a long time since I last worked part time.

But doing a part time work has been something on my mind when I just stepped in to working era 4 years ago. Until 2 days ago I finally found myself one, and attended my first day of part time job as a waiter. There is a mixed feeling when I received the offer, and complicated emotions in me when I accepted the offer. The feelings are partly excited because I found the job within 2 days of finding; concerned because as a 28 years old with working experience of 4 years in export sales, I took a job that I have no experience at all and mostly done by either students who are waiting for exam results or older people who prefers working than staying at home; I was happy as the pay offered to me was what I requested and which is slightly higher hour pay than part time jobs I saw online; I was worried if at this stage of age and body condition, will I still be able to stay that strong like 6 or 7 years ago when I could attend a few part time works and requested more working hours from employer for the sake of earning more hour pay?; I was not convinced if what I am going to do will be worthwhile, as I am not doing this for myself, I am doing for someone I care so much but have cheated on me for 3 times. I was tired and I needed sleep but I hardly fell into deeper sleep, but I have no option but to believe it the fourth time, and if it fails, I believe I will have nothing left (be it physical strength nor mental strength) to move on. Ahead of me, there is biggest risk biggest challenge to be faced, so I have to rest…

1 comment:

Katy said...

Being a waiter is a wonderful job once you get the hang of it. I wish you the best of luck.

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart