Sunday, December 9, 2012

One Wanderer




It just won't be happy day in everyday,
should there be a need to stay cheerful everyday? give me a reason I have to do so...
I understood even accepted this is mine, this is a life I chose to live,
but wouldn't I have the right to feel disappointed and dissatisfied? and tired about it sometimes?

I want to give my bad times a break
They say, 'This is what life is about...'
I guess it means there should be good days and bad ones too.
I am facing them, although it is not easy at all, I was like an old lady with depression, sitting at the bench in a shopping mall, and started tearing, feeling miserable, feeling my life sucks so much that I want to put down everything that I just shopped and run to somewhere I see no happiness, everything is so cruel to show up at that moment...

I have been learning to be one wanderer, I was at the top floor on the building; I was at the middle of the road with busy traffic, when I was walking back home with smiles don't belong to me.

Life is long when you think it is long;
Life is short when you think it is as short.
I know how much I owe my real life once

I am one life wanderer




No comments:

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart