Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tokyo, snowed at last....



At last, Tokyo snowed...

wish to see snowing so much, though it's already so cold without snowing, still i wish could have chance to see and feel the snow again, after my first time of seeing snow 2 years before...



so excited about it...and i hope this sunday will have more chance to see real snow, as i may go Ski and my SNOWBOARDING...hehe....

this is the whitening cream....that i made myself.... It's not as easy as i thought it would be......

2 comments:

Kenji said...

Brrrr! I hate snow... It's nice for the first few times when it starts to fall, but the accompanying wind and chill is sucky! But then again, if I'm in Japan I won't ever complain! xD

Ryan said...

Kenji, yeah, the wind kills...
but here we had just slight snow...

i heard it's been two years without snowing in Tokyo, then i was lucky yesterday....

cheers.....for the snow....and the WIND....haha

Different-less

Fake, yet Real

poeple like fake stories,
then people are creating, telling, listening, and believing...

it's all about choosing,
shows no difference...


Show your colours...

Userpart